What is this?

What is this? I don't really know, other then a continuation of my updates and writings that I was sharing previously on Caringbridge of this journey through cancer and now widowhood and single parenting.

Maybe it won't end up being anything at all, or maybe it will be a glimpse into my heart, my life, my current situation, my testimony.

Whatever it becomes, I am touched that you are interested.

Friday, August 8, 2014

Surgery Tomorrow

This is going to be very brief as I don't want a lot of my time by Brandon's side spent on my phone, but I want plenty of time for prayers to be lifted up before surgery tomorrow.

The colonoscopy did not reveal exactly what is going on, other then an obstruction in the colon, so they need to do surgery tomorrow at 8 am to figure it out. 

We were holding such high hopes that surgery would not be needed, and yet again our hopes are crushed. I am now going to hold on to hope that what they find is NOT cancer. Let's storm God with desperate prayers for this!!!! 

Again, specifics for prayers are hard to even put into words, there are so many. Ultimately, for protection, strength, healing and for God to allow Brandon raise his daughter and to hold his grandchildren. 

God knows our hearts, and Romans 8:26 says "Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!