What is this?

What is this? I don't really know, other then a continuation of my updates and writings that I was sharing previously on Caringbridge of this journey through cancer and now widowhood and single parenting.

Maybe it won't end up being anything at all, or maybe it will be a glimpse into my heart, my life, my current situation, my testimony.

Whatever it becomes, I am touched that you are interested.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Hold Tight

Whether it the middle of a fight or the middle of just another night, for just a moment- make sure to hold your spouse tight. Hold their hand, wrap your arms around them, or ask them to wrap their arms around you. If they ask why, say it's for Brandon & Christina . Be thankful for them and for having them next to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!