What is this?

What is this? I don't really know, other then a continuation of my updates and writings that I was sharing previously on Caringbridge of this journey through cancer and now widowhood and single parenting.

Maybe it won't end up being anything at all, or maybe it will be a glimpse into my heart, my life, my current situation, my testimony.

Whatever it becomes, I am touched that you are interested.

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Blessings

As I sit here praying and nursing little Aria God put it on my heart to write down and share all the blessings i am thankful for. No editing - just writing...

Thankful that as we walk this difficult road I know that God goes before us, walks alongside us, and is there to carry us when we have nothing left.

Thankful for such an Amazing husband I have spent the last 9 1/2 years of my life with who is my hero, my inspiration, my best friend, my soul mate, my at home therapist and so much more. His strength and faith are awe inspiring.

Thankful for the love and support of family, friends and strangers. From words of encouragement, to just listening to me cry. For meals, gift cards, cases of diapers, help with the baby, doing my dishes, straightening up the house. Too much to name! 

Thankful for everyone's prayers!

Thankful for the blessing of Aria and for God blessing us with such a content healthy baby who is not fussy and nurses like a champ. 

Thankful for all the ways God is providing for us right now. Providing strength, times of joy, meeting our needs by using you all as his hands in our lives. Giving us hope. 

Thankful for my moms ability to come and help this week and be my support.

Thankful for a dear friend giving up her time and life for a week at the end of the month to come into this difficult and scary situation to help. 

Thankful for our health care and the ability to fight this beast.

Thankful for the flexibility our jobs have given us.

Thankful for the timing of Aria's arrival. In some ways I still just can't understand it, but in other ways I see exactly how perfect it is. 

There is so much more - but I am tired and need to rest. I will close my eyes continuing to count my blessings tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!