What is this?

What is this? I don't really know, other then a continuation of my updates and writings that I was sharing previously on Caringbridge of this journey through cancer and now widowhood and single parenting.

Maybe it won't end up being anything at all, or maybe it will be a glimpse into my heart, my life, my current situation, my testimony.

Whatever it becomes, I am touched that you are interested.

Friday, August 22, 2014

Back to the Hospital

This is going to be very brief, I just want to update for prayers.


Blood work from yesterday afternoon showed that kidney functioning has decreased since being home. Coupled with needing to get a left Thorosentesis (draining of the fluid around lungs) on Wed, and on the right side today the doctors chose to re-admit Brandon to the hospital tonight to test and monitor what's going on. 


I'm not going to sugar coat it, we are all feeling weak and weary and very upset. 


I am grateful for my mother in law being here with me now, one of my best friends dropping everything to spend the night with me tonight and the timely arrival tomorrow of my other best friend staying here for the week. 


All I can pray is just 'God, please help'. I don't have words anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!