What is this?

What is this? I don't really know, other then a continuation of my updates and writings that I was sharing previously on Caringbridge of this journey through cancer and now widowhood and single parenting.

Maybe it won't end up being anything at all, or maybe it will be a glimpse into my heart, my life, my current situation, my testimony.

Whatever it becomes, I am touched that you are interested.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Decisions...decisions

Well, reality is starting to set in. As I take baby steps towards my new path in life, I realize more and more how difficult this journey is going to be.


I keep praying 'God, I just don't want to. I'm sorry, but I don't. You have gotten me this far, and I have to trust that you will allow the pieces to come together to help me through this next part. Help me to believe when the fear and pain are too much and I start to doubt.'


I still need to do a post about God's perfect timing, it's just going to take me some time to write that one. Time that I have not had.


But because He had aligned so many things to meet my needs in such a perfect way in all this mess, though I get scared and doubt because I can not see how, I still have faith that He will continue provide for me.


Please pray that God gives me much wisdom and guidance with many difficult decisions I will have to make. I ask that you specifically pray for my living situation as those decisions are some of the first that need to be addressed.


Do I look for a roommate? What does that look like with an infant? Who would want to come into this situation? Do I need to sell our home? Can I even take care of a single family house with an infant? These are just the beginnings of the questions that are spinning in my mind.


Despite these questions I have to say that I am incredibly grateful to the generosity of so many people to the fundraisers for us. Because of you I don't have to rush this major decision, and have some resources to bridge the gap of a single income for a couple of months as I put the pieces of my life back together. I am trusting God implicitly to provide for this, deliver me the right person or situation, as I am pretty confident I can not afford it on my own. But, truly, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for giving me the peace of mind that I don't have to settle for whatever immediate resolution I could find and take time to pray and wait for God.


I apologize if this post is scatterbrained, been trying to get the prayer request out there for days now.


Thank you for your prayers for wisdom, guidance and mercy for me. ♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!