What is this?

What is this? I don't really know, other then a continuation of my updates and writings that I was sharing previously on Caringbridge of this journey through cancer and now widowhood and single parenting.

Maybe it won't end up being anything at all, or maybe it will be a glimpse into my heart, my life, my current situation, my testimony.

Whatever it becomes, I am touched that you are interested.

Friday, July 18, 2014

Turning a Corner

Thank you Lord, He has heard our prayers! We prayed for relief, for strength for Brandon's body, for the treatment side effects to at least become tolerable. Thankfully, yesterday late afternoon Brandon started to slowly improve, despite having to get the dreaded shot. We think the Claritin and Aleve concoction has really helped those side effects, and a different med to help with a huge range of other symptoms has really helped. 

Brandon was actually able to talk with us, and watch a couple TV shows and eat a little bit. He also got some legitimate rest.

Thank you all for joining us in prayer, and please continue to pray for great improvement, he misses Aria and wants to be able to hold her and change her and be her Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!