What is this?

What is this? I don't really know, other then a continuation of my updates and writings that I was sharing previously on Caringbridge of this journey through cancer and now widowhood and single parenting.

Maybe it won't end up being anything at all, or maybe it will be a glimpse into my heart, my life, my current situation, my testimony.

Whatever it becomes, I am touched that you are interested.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

More Appointments

Brandon woke up yesterday morning feeling quite well. We spent the time hanging out together with Aria in bed. Unfortunately a few hours later the nausea, pain, shortness of breath, coughing and fatigue came back.

Today Brandon is getting his port checked at the hospital as well as a chest X-ray to see if the fluid has started retaining in his chest again, causing the chest pain and shortness of breath. If so he will be getting it drained tomorrow - hopefully giving him some relief.

He sees a nephrologist on Thursday afternoon, and hopefully we can get any tests done on Friday so we can have some answers, treatment and improvement soon. It is mentally exhausting for him to have been bedridden for 2 1/2 weeks now. 

Please pray for wisdom for the doctors and physical and mental strength for Brandon. This has been the most difficult 2 1/2 weeks of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!