What is this?

What is this? I don't really know, other then a continuation of my updates and writings that I was sharing previously on Caringbridge of this journey through cancer and now widowhood and single parenting.

Maybe it won't end up being anything at all, or maybe it will be a glimpse into my heart, my life, my current situation, my testimony.

Whatever it becomes, I am touched that you are interested.

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Finally getting released!

Brandon is finally getting released from the hospital this morning! 

On Monday he had almost a liter of fluid removed from around his right lung, which provided him a lot of relief from the difficulties breathing and coughing. He was able to me removed from oxygen and could get out of bed. Yesterday they removed about half a liter of fluids from around his left lung and now he is feeling tremendously better. 

The doctor ordered an echocardiogram and a stress test for his heart to make sure there was no permanent damage done by the chest pains and all the other symptoms that accompanied this past treatment. Praise God, both tests came back clear!

We are still waiting on the results of the fluid tests, continue to pray that it is best case scenario results.

Aria and I visited Brandon at the hospital yesterday where the nurses allowed him to come outside to hold his daughter. It was so precious :)

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Pray that god gives us and the doctors wisdom for the next steps of treatment and what modifications we may need to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!